Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Martin Millnert martin at millnert.se
Wed Jun 8 21:48:37 CEST 2011

Hi Tony,

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 18:17 +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> Niall O'Reilly <Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie> wrote:
> >
> > Apart from that, our Customer Support team has let me know that
> > W6D has turned out to be a non-event for them.
>
> We have had a little excitement caused by rogue RAs:
>
> http://fanf.livejournal.com/113996.html

Welcome to the world of IPv6 Tony! Glad (truly) to have you here. :)

Microsoft, please fix the ICS. Pain from this is only going to grow and
deploying batch scripts / reg files to users from help desks to disable
IPv6 is not a proper solution.   There's going to be a lot of LAN's in
many years to come with absolutely no RA guard of any sort. Problems
occur even if there is proper native IPv6 announced.

Thanks,
Martin