Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Jun 8 13:28:05 CEST 2011

Weird -- at 6 am Central resolving AAAA for ipv6.juniper.net failed on my
DNS servers.  Querying the A and NS for juniper.net also resulted in a
SERVFAIL.  When I digged against Juniper's DNS servers directly  that
worked, so I flushed that juniper.net from the cache of all our DNS servers
and now it's fine.

Perhaps it was just us, but I write it here just in case anyone else saw
something similar.

Frank