A10 AX fragmentation issue

Jim Kirby jkirby at datawareservices.com
Tue Jun 7 20:34:11 CEST 2011

The upgrade appears to work here as well.  Yea!

We've identified one potential problem with the upgrade process:  when upgrading an HA pair with session sync (stateful failover) enabled it appears that IPv6 NDP is not handled properly.  Although we saw no hits on any IPv4 websites, a customer's remote Nagios reported a ~6.5 minute outage when pinging an IPv6 site.
--
Jim Kirby
Director of Engineering