Test your connectivity for World IPv6 Day

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Jun 7 19:14:18 CEST 2011

+1.

The next 48 hours are a good time to discover the brokenness and recommend
best practices to those with that brokenness.  If we make sure that all the
links we manage are optimally configured and report any issues we have with
those participating in W6D, then we're starting off on the right foot.

Frank