Anybody running pcap traces?

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Jun 1 03:25:04 CEST 2011

On 31/05/2011 23:10, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> I could also use the same test harness to run the algorithm
> in draft-gont-6man-flowlabel-security-01.txt against the traces.

I don't especially want to preempt David, but due to the European data
protection directive, it would be unlikely that he would be able to provide
actual packet dumps, particularly those which included a timestamp.  The
reason for this is that there is informed legal opinion to the effect that
IP addresses may constitute personally identifiable information,
particularly if associated with a timestamp.  Redistribution of personally
identifiable information is prohibited according to the country-specific
implementations of the Data Protection Directive in Europe.

Nick