[ipv6-ops] Re: The day has come

Aaron Hughes aaronh at bind.com
Mon Jan 17 21:04:39 CET 2011

Do you believe they can hold off until 13-18 March 2011? Seems to me the RIRs would be chomping at the metaphorical bit to get this executed in order to help with scare tactics and give greater weight to reach out and therefore v6 adoption...

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Aaron

--

Aaron Hughes
aaronh at bind.com
+1-831-824-4161
Key fingerprint = AD 67 37 60 7D 73 C5 B7 33 18 3F 36 C3 1C C6 B8
http://www.bind.com/