OS Behavior Documentation

MULTACH, JEFF (ATTSI) jm5212 at att.com
Thu Jan 13 16:44:04 CET 2011

http://getipv6.info/index.php/Customer_problems_that_could_occur#.C2.ABB
roken.C2.BB_users_unable_to_access_dual-stacked_content

This URL reminded me of a question I had.

Are there any good references to the expected behaviors of the different
PC OS (Windows, Mac, etc.) when using IPv6?

I (and my peers) keep looking and most of the public domain material is
about 5 steps short in many areas in explaining full behavior (e.g., for
Windows, the Microsoft Press Book and the myriad of overlapping and aged
web articles and knowledge pages just don't cut it).