Using an *external* DHCPv6 server for prefix-delegation in conjunction with PPPoE

Per Carlson pelle at hemmop.com
Thu Jan 13 16:44:08 CET 2011

> Interesting.  With PVI's I had no issue on the 7206VXR or 7609-S running
> 12.2(33)SRE2.  I have you tried the "ipv6 dhcp relay source xxxx" option, so
> that the source is specified?

Aargh, missed your solution to the problem (the thread broke).

Adding "ipv6 unnumbered X" to the sub-interface fills in the link
address beautifully => DHCPv6-PD works fine (on 4.1.1).

--
Pelle

RFC1925, truth 11:
 Every old idea will be proposed again with a different name and
 a different presentation, regardless of whether it works.