6RD CPE

Mirjam Kuehne mir at ripe.net
Mon Jan 10 14:42:21 CET 2011

Mikael,

Please also see the IPv6 CPE Survey on RIPE Labs:

http://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/ipv6-cpe-survey-updated-september-2010

We received new information in the meantime and will publish a new
version soon. The most current version is always linked from here:

http://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/ipv6-cpe-surveys

Kind Regards,
Mirjam Kuehne