6RD CPE

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Jan 10 14:09:22 CET 2011

Is there a residential broadband (pricewise) CPE that is commercially
available to the average end user that will do 6RD? I'm looking for two
models with either ADSL2+ or ethernet WAN ports (our two main access
techniques).

This needs to be done without custom firmware, so homebrew OpenWRT etc
doesn't cut it. Customer needs to be able to go to the store, configure it
like a normal NAT gateway, but it should also support 6RD and the customer
just inputs our 6RD gateway and prefix, and things should just work.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se