Address Management in IPv6

Mike Oliver mwoliver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:48:32 CET 2011

See this post for important information about IPPlan-6.00BETA2:

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2010-November/027855.html

I have since submitted other patches to Richard (project owner) so you
can either get 6.00-BETA2 + the patch in my bug report, or you can
grab the latest code via CVS to get mine and other patches already
integrated.

Have fun!

Mike

--