MacOS pptp client + IPv6

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Mon Feb 7 19:18:52 CET 2011

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 01:00:06PM -0500, Jared Mauch wrote:
> > (Having IPv6 support on 3G would also be a nice change)
>
> I think tmo in us has a v6 APN.  Not sure what other carriers are operating a v6 APNs but seems like a comprehensive list might be worthwhile.

Actually, my snide remark was pointed at apple - even if the APN has v6,
the iOS devices won't make use of it (at least that's what I understand
from people that have tried somewhat recently).

These days, pretty much only Nokia mobiles do IPv6 on 3G :-(

Of course, the other side of the radio is lacking as well - there's a
few networks in Slovenia, TMO US (of course), and "closed testing"
in a few other countries...

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
did you enable IPv6 on something today...?

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279