Future of the IPv6 CPE survey - Your Input Needed

Mathieu Goessens mathieu.goessens at irisa.fr
Fri Feb 4 19:28:10 CET 2011

On 24/01/2011 15:28, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
> Based on new information we received since the last publication, we
> updated the IPv6 CPE matrix:
>
> http://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/ipv6-cpe-survey-updated-january-2011
>
> In order to make this information more useful for a large user base, we
> are preparing a detailed survey to gather more structural feedback about
> the range of equipment that is currently in use. Not only would we like
> you to participate in this survey, but we also ask you for help in
> identifying the right survey questions. Please find a call for input on
> RIPE Labs:

Hi,

It could be interesting to re-use the work of the ipv6ready logo [1] /
ipv6forum [2].

They are doing conformance and interoperability testing using a bench of
tests [3] covering IPv6 core protocol, DHCPv6, IPsec and some other
protocols (SNMP, SIP...) .

You could find the list of tested boxes/implementations at [4].
Some CPEs listed in the survey are already tested (like zyxel ones).

[1] http://www.ipv6ready.org/
[2] http://www.ipv6forum.com/
[3] http://www.ipv6ready.org/?page=phase-2-tech-info
[4] http://www.ipv6ready.org/db/

Best regards,

--
Mathieu Goessens,
IRISA, Campus de Beaulieu, 35042 Rennes cedex, France