Session Checks and IPv6 Privacy Extensions

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Tue Aug 9 15:49:46 CEST 2011

On 08/09/2011 03:57 AM, Jens Weibler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with the release of Lion it appears that the usage of temporary
> adresses has been enabled..
> Anyone else got problems with sessions checks in Typo3 or OTRS?

It took me a while to figure out why OTRS was logging me out all the
time, I thought I did something wrong when I set it up. Ditching the IP
address check on sessions was an acceptable risk to me, as why go
through that much effort to break into my list of "my computer is broken
pleaeeeeeasse heeeeellllp"?

-Paul