How far has the Internet come with IPv6 Adoption?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Wed Apr 20 16:50:04 CEST 2011

I've not read the study, but it is normal that there is no native IPv6
traffic, and it will not be there for long time, possibly until we reach
40-50% of ISP, deploying dual stack in the last mile.

If they measure transition traffic, the picture will be much different,
because the peer-to-peer traffic.

Regards,
Jordi