6to4 stats found, are there other places?

Tore Anderson tore.anderson at redpill-linpro.com
Mon Apr 18 12:57:15 CEST 2011

* sthaug at nethelp.no

>>> 1. make it not be on by default
>>> 2. make noise about it being A Bad Thing
>>> 3. deprioritise 2002::/16 addresses in resolver libs
>>> 4. then make the option hard to find on operating systems / CPEs
>>> 5. then remove the option on operating systems
>>> 6. then slowly decommission 6to4 relays over many years
>>
>> Just for the record: support.
>
> And support here too from another operator.

It would be great if all of you could voice your support on the IETF
v6ops list too, so that I-D.ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic can proceed
towards publication. :-)

Best regards,
--
Tore Anderson