IPv6 Assignment Tracking Software

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Wed Apr 13 00:46:29 CEST 2011

On 4/12/2011 15:38, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> On 4/12/2011 4:48 AM, Jens Weibler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 12.04.2011 11:26, Andraz Sraka wrote:
>>> Regarding to this topic .. this project looks promising
>>>
>>> http://blog.mihap.si/ipam-ip-address-management/
>>
>> we are using RackTables which got IPv6-Support with the version 0.19 :)
>>

> HaCi has both IPv4 and IPv6 support, that is what we use.

Same here. I switched to it away from IPPlan because the author used to
have a very anti-IPv6 statement in the FAQ that has since been removed,
so I read it as "never gonna happen" at the time. (Something about only
large entities wanted IPv6 but they were never willing to send money to
support development, etc.)

~Seth