Using NAT64 in front of IPv6-only servers

Leen Besselink leen at consolejunkie.net
Fri Apr 1 12:07:38 CEST 2011

On 03/31/2011 09:04 PM, Martin Millnert wrote:
> Tore,
>
> On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 19:51 +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I've been thinking a bit about how to go about deploying IPv6-only
>> applications in the data centre. I don't want to do dual-stack more
>> than necessary; after all, dual-stack means I have to do double work.
>> - Is anyone actually doing something like this already?
> http://sites.google.com/site/ipv6implementors/2010/agenda - check IPv6
> at Facebook.  It is definitely "something like this".
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Hi,

This is the 'same' presentation with video if you would prefer that:

http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog50/abstracts.php?pt=MTYzMyZuYW5vZzUw&nm=nanog50

I know nothing about the application(s) which you would like to
deployed, but if you will need protocols like FTP at a later stage, then
I'm afraid you could be out of luck.

That is just something to be aware of.