UPS with ethernet && ipv6 ?

Ron Broersma ron at spawar.navy.mil
Fri Sep 3 21:12:18 CEST 2010

We recently bought a lot of the APC units specifically because of the IPv6 support, since our management network is trying to be IPv6-only.  They work pretty well, but we did have a number of problems at first, related to (im)maturity of the IPv6 implementation.  They have been very supportive of addressing our issues, so we are happy with them.

--Ron