Cisco 1801W, v6 on wireless, bvi argh.

Nick Hilliard nick-lists at netability.ie
Tue May 18 12:08:45 CEST 2010

On 18/05/2010 10:58, Ole Troan wrote:
>>> You didn't try 12.4(22)T, did you?  This bug was fixed in that version, and
>>
>> I lied - the bug wasn't fixed in that version after all.
>>
>> I could have sworn at the time that either this bugid or a similar bugid
>> was marked fixed in 12.4(22)T.  However, looking at the description for
>> CSCej50923, there's no fixed listed for 12.4T at all.  Same with bugid
>> CSCta27529, which was mentioned in:
>
> CSCta27529 is integrated in 15.1T images.

Both CSCej50923 and CSCta27529 are listed as being fixed in 15.1(0.1)T
onwards.  However, if as Andy claims there is no "bridge XXX route ipv6"
command in 15.1(1)T, then it looks like there's something odd going on.

If I can spare some office downtime over the next couple of days, I'll take
a look at some different images to see what the story is.

Nick