Logon scripts to enable IPv6?

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Fri Mar 19 23:57:53 CET 2010

This is what I have thus far:

Windows XP SP2
ipv6 install
netsh interface ipv6 install
netsh interface ipv6 set privacy enabled persistent
netsh interface ipv6 set teredo disabled
netsh int ipv6 renew

Windows Vista/7
REM netsh interface ipv6 add dns "Local Area Connection" 2607:fe28:xxxx::1
netsh interface ipv6 reset
netsh interface ipv6 set privacy state=enable
netsh interface ipv6 6to4 set state disabled default
netsh interface ipv6 isatap set state disabled
netsh interface ipv6 set teredo disabled

Frank