D-Link to support DHCPv6-PD soon

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue Mar 2 07:10:10 CET 2010

I placed a new DIR-615 3 weeks ago at a customer, with the latest
firmware. The customer reported the thing kept crashing about once a
day.  I replaced it with an Airlink 101 running dd-wrt firmware last
week, no crashes since.

The openwrt people reported they got openwrt running on a DIR-615,
I wish you would tell your D-link product manager that if they really
wanted to help the IPv6 community that they would dump that crap
software they have on the 615 and start shipping them with openwrt.
This reinventing the wheel stuff is bullshit when you can't do it
better.  Openwrt already has Ipv6 in it.

Ted