D-Link to support DHCPv6-PD soon

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Mon Mar 1 09:38:22 CET 2010

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010, Frank Bulk wrote:

> Heard from a D-Link product manager that code that supports DHCPv6-PD will
> be available in the next month or two.  I had asked about the DIR-615 and
> DIR-825, but he didn't mention which platform(s).

Unfortunately the support and development at D-link did not match. I
reported an IPv6 problem half year ago to D-link support. I got answer
that next major release will fix the problem - expected release around
November 2010. No major release since then (not even a bug fix release).

Best Regards,
 		Janos Mohacsi