IPv6 cookbook - was RA vs. DHCPv6 discussion

Mateusz Pawlowski js at yllq.net
Wed Jun 9 15:28:29 CEST 2010

Interesting very IPv6 unrelated conversation started here.
I'm with Ted on that one. Sorta.. This is English Ops Mailing List for
one.

All of us speak/write/read English so lets use that common ground
to collaborate.

Receiving entities who do not read English can use translators like
babelfish
or google translate ( which is integrated in Chrome and gives seamless
experience).

There are people who wish to translate to different languages, lets leave
that to them.
We are going to make it easier for them as well when we stay with English
as the common
language.

Just to clarify, I'm native Polish speaker, can read Russian and
Ukrainian... so kinda
know a bit about these issues with fragmented knowledge around the
Internet

--
Regards,
Mateusz