"IPv6 for dummes" for sales staff?

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:40:41 CEST 2010

Chapter 1 of Day One: Exploring IPv6 may be suitable. It is a Juniper
Networks booklet but the first chapter is a vendor agnostic
introduction to IPv6. The booklet is available to download free as a
PDF[1] and printed copies[2] are available for purchase (cheap) as
well.

Cheers,
~Chris

[1] http://www.juniper.net/us/en/community/junos/training-certification/day-one/exploring-ipv6/
[2] http://store.vervante.com/c/v/V4081408380.html?base_cat=Juniper%20Networks%3aJunos%26%230174%20Networking%20Technologies%20Series&pard=juniper

<disclaimer>I wrote this booklet</disclaimer>

--
@ChrisGrundemann
weblog.chrisgrundemann.com