Strange source port filtering by Tinet

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tue Jul 20 11:52:38 CEST 2010

Spoke to them, they believe it is a filter issue and are making changes to
rectify this.

Dave.

--

David Freedman
Group Network Engineering

david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Tel +44 (0) 20 7685 8000

Claranet Group
21 Southampton Row
London - WC1B 5HA - UK
http://www.claranet.com

Company Registration: 3152737 - Place of registration: England

All the information contained within this electronic message from Claranet
Ltd is covered by the disclaimer at http://www.claranet.co.uk/disclaimer