Public IPv6 DNS Servers

Henrik Lund Kramshøj hlk at kramse.org
Fri Dec 24 11:03:02 CET 2010

On 24/12/2010, at 01.40, Tord Førland wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> As I was testing out Googles new free DNS server today, I noticed that it lacks IPv6 connectivity.
>
>> From their FAQ;
>
> Q: Does Google Public DNS support IPv6?
> A: Google Public DNS can respond to requests for IPv6 addresses (AAAA requests), but it does not yet support native IPv6 transport and cannot talk to IPv6-only authoritative nameservers. Clients should use IPv4 network connections to use Google Public DNS.
>
> Are there others out there that may be reached via IPv6? Nice to have, when testing IPv6-only networks..

http://censurfridns.dk/

The service is provided to allow unrestricted, non-censorship DNS

Provides DNSSEC etc.

run by a friend of mine.

Best regards

Henrik

--
Henrik Lund Kramshøj, Follower of the Great Way of Unix
hlk at kramse.dk hlk at solidonetworks.com
+45 2026 6000 cand.scient CISSP CEH
http://solidonetworks.com/ Network Security is a business enabler