Thoughts about ipv6 white listing

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sat Dec 4 21:39:31 CET 2010

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010, Tore Anderson wrote:

> Here's something to get you started.  No copyright restrictions whatsoever,
> but I'd be happy to hear about it if other sites are enabling something
> like this too.  We intend to keep it running even after dual-stacking,
> so that the users that endure the initial connect timeout will get the
> warning (perhaps making it even more obvious and in-your-face).

Thanks, but what I had in mind wasn't really for me, but for "us"
(everybody here) to try major sites to implement into their code, so it'd
need to be written up by someone who understand how webmasters work and
what information they need.

So, a bit more polished and "packaged". I'm going to pitch the idea to
some other people as well and see if someone might bite and do some work
in this area...

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se