XS4ALL Introduces native IPv6 for DSL customers

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:06:34 CEST 2010

Indeed.

It's just that for many IPv4 deployments, users in the same
building/part of town usually gets an IP in the same subnet.
But that of course is based on today's networks where you have a
private network in your LAN and NAT etc.

It's like how its recommended to use /64 on point-to-point links,
that's just crazy waste of addresses to me. And to assign as single
user a /48, I mean that user will never ever use up all the IPs. But I
guess I need to start thinking IPv6 :)