XS4ALL Introduces native IPv6 for DSL customers

Steve Bertrand steve at ipv6canada.com
Fri Aug 27 08:41:04 CEST 2010

On 2010.08.27 02:21, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> On 8/26/2010 10:53 PM, Steve Bertrand wrote:
>> On 2010.08.26 11:22, Marco Hogewoning wrote:
>>> Sorry for the spam...
>>
>> Don't apologize...
>>
>> 'gratz!!!
>>

> So, when we do the same thing in a few months is
> it OK for us to spam too? :-)

yup, spam away and promote!

I didn't see the message in my personal mailbox, so I accept. I have no
problem accepting 'spam' regarding v6 deployments on a v6 list ;)

Hell, I'd even be willing to accept into my personal inbox unrelated
spam from *any* provider, given that they were ready and able to deploy
v6 to *all* of their clients, particularly their resi's.

Steve