Google over IPv6

Steinar H. Gunderson sesse at google.com
Thu Aug 19 11:29:01 CEST 2010

Den 19. august 2010 11:22 skrev Ulrich Kiermayr
<ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at> følgende:
> Since we were trying to reach Google regarding IPv6 (http://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/) for a while now without any success. Does anyone have an alternate way of reaching them, except what is mentioned on their webpage?

Hi Ulrich,

We're sorry that people sometimes fall through the cracks; there are a
lot of requests, and sometimes, as in your case, they get stalled all
too long. We've changed the process a bit, though — first, note the
new policy at http://www.google.com/intl/en/ipv6/faq.html#request .
Second, given that you meet the updated requirements, you might want
to give the new form at
https://services.google.com/fb/forms/requestipv6/ a try, as it
captures all the information we need to evaluate your request.

/* Steinar */
--
Software Engineer, Google Switzerland