Requesting feedback for a considered DNS test

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Fri Apr 30 16:57:52 CEST 2010

hi,

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:06:40AM -0400, Steve Bertrand wrote:
> Please let me know what you think. I'm specifically interested to know
> whether:
>
> - it's a waste of time
> - has already been done
> - a half wheel, already in progress

I seem to remember a site that tried to do this, where you could enter
the address of your web site and if everything was "green", you'd get
an "IPv6 certified!" (or something like that) logo to put on your web site.

Alas, I can't find it anymore, so at least *that* page wasn't a big
success...

I like the idea :-) - especially with full-featured DNS and MX checks.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster
--
Total number of prefixes smaller than registry allocations:  150584

Tel: +49 (89) 32356-444            USt-IdNr.: DE813185279