Requesting feedback for a considered DNS test

Steve Bertrand steve at ipv6canada.com
Fri Apr 30 06:06:40 CEST 2010

Hi all,

My first foray into global testing was great, but I really didn't have
the research background behind me to understand the full ramifications
of what I was doing.

I'd like to try it again, immediately, but this time, instead of an
inward-bound test, I'd like to do something that reaches outwards. Even
though it has only been a few days, I'm one for learning, so I'm
throwing it out into the community again.

On my site, I had a q&d 'idea' listed, which I've subsequently
re-engineered. The basics are the same, but there is a bit more detail
on my initial thinking on implementation.

Please let me know what you think. I'm specifically interested to know
whether:

- it's a waste of time
- has already been done
- a half wheel, already in progress

The brief that I put up for a description does not come close to
describing what my complete thinking is, but it is enough for you to
tell me whether there is another project that you know about that I
could throw my efforts at instead, or continue on...

http://ipv6canada.com/?p=110

Cheers,

Steve