save the date: nov 8th 2010 - RIPE IPv6 Training Course in Innsbruck

Martin Hotze martin at hotze.com
Tue Apr 27 15:00:56 CEST 2010

Hello,

for folks from southern Germany/western Austria, etc:

save the date for the RIPE IPv6 Training Course in Innsbruck [1],
Tyrol, Austria, on Monday, November 8th 2010.

We (hotze.com, AS8596) are hosting the training.

---snip
- The IPv6 Training Course
This course teaches LIRs about the need for IPv6 and includes basic
information on how to plan your deployment.
A course outline is available at:
http://www.ripe.net/training/ipv6/outline.html

To see the location of upcoming courses and to register, please use
the
LIR Portal or complete the registration form on our website at:

RIPE NCC Upcoming Courses List & Registration
https://lirportal.ripe.net/lirportal/training/course-list.html
---snap

greetings, martin

[1] Google Map: http://shorl.com/stenomukystaso