Prefixes, allocation and type of address

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Apr 13 17:44:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

I wonder if there is a way (perhaps are there lists somewhere) to
identify specific types of IPv6 addresses like

- IPv6 to IPv4 Web proxies
- 6-to-4 addresses (are these all prefixed at 2002::/16 ?)
- 6-in-4 addresses
- 6rd
- Teredo addresses (are these all prefixed (|2001:0000::/32 ?|)
- addresses from Tunnel Brokers (is there a list of those, or do I need
to look at address allocation from the local RIR to each Tunnel Broker
service?)
etc.

I know that some are defined by their prefix, but is there a maintained
list that tracks those?
(or please be so kind to point me to the different lists)

Many thanks,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD