Which firmware for Linksys WRT54GL 1.1 and IPv6

Martin List-Petersen martin at airwire.ie
Sat Apr 3 20:52:23 CEST 2010

Jens Link wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to flash a WRT54GL 1.1 with OpenWRT (8.09.2) and configure
> IPv6 with it. This doesn't work (insmod ipv6 insmod: unresolved symbol
> tcp_destroy_sock This is documented, but the ticket is closed as "works
> for me".)
>
> So which firmware should I try next? Or should I buy a Cisco for my
> parents? ;-)

Maybe you should opt for a AVM Fritz!Box or a Mikrotik Router before
going down the Cisco route. Might be a lot cheaper (both do IPv6)

It looks like the module either mismatches your kernel or the kernel
wasn't compiled with IPv6 support (neither module, nor compiled in).

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen