Breakage due to Hurricane Electric/Internet2

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Thu Oct 29 01:06:35 CET 2009

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:20:54PM +0100, Jogi Hofmueller wrote:
> Quite awkward.  This mail was on route for >20 days!  According to how I
> read the header, mail1.cluenet.de kept it for a while.

Yes, because the poster didn't post using his subscribed email address,
so the posting got held for approval. And I don't have much time lately
so it might take some (few) weeks until I get around to wade through a
couple thousand of held-for-moderation mails in the queue.

Will be fixed as soon as I have spam filtering in place at SMTP level.
And then folks will start complaining about false positives. The
spammers have won, they broke email. :-(

Now back to ontopic stuff. :)

Best regards,
Daniel