Hosting provider allocation advice

Garry Dolley gdolley at arpnetworks.com
Mon Oct 26 08:02:35 CET 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:24:58AM +0200, Wouter de Jong wrote:
> Hi Ted,

At this point, my IPv6 is actually free.  We don't graph the
interfaces of our IPv6 router yet, and even if I did, I don't want
the headache of separate IPv4 and IPv6 graphs (so I'd need to find a
way to merge them somehow, which is probably not too hard with
rrdtool, yet I have bigger fish to fry).

Charging "extra" was never in my thinking, since I'd like to help
IPv6 adoption.

--
Garry Dolley
ARP Networks, Inc. | http://www.arpnetworks.com | (818) 206-0181