Dealing with filtered 6to4 clients

Erik Kline ek at google.com
Tue Nov 3 00:25:39 CET 2009

>> Right.  I meant the not-serving-to-problem-networks part.  We just
>> assume that all networks could have problems, unless otherwise
>> explicitly stated.  =)
>>

> Is there a way to get on the approved list without a bunch of peering?

If we see you behind 2 or more networks with whom we have good
connectivity that's usually good enough (though I'm not the final
arbiter in the matter).

We're still in the process of rolling out IPv6 to all geographic
regions, so sometimes that's the bigger blocker (like if we perform
maintenance on the datacenter nearest you and the next closest is
half-way around the world then that's a problem, regardless of how
well we're connected to one another).