NAT64 and DNS64 implementations

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Tue May 26 20:03:14 CEST 2009

Tore Anderson wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I've been reading the NAT64/DNS64 drafts with great interest - it
> definitely seems like something I could successfully deploy.  I'd like
> to play around a bit with it, but I haven't been able to find actual
> implementations so far.  Is there any?  Or is someone working on it?
>
> I'd prefer an open-source based solution (e.g. a BIND patch for DNS64
> and a Linux/Netfilter target for NAT64), but I'm not picky...
>
> Best regards,

You need to go here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64-03.txt

and at the bottom of the document you will find the e-mail addresses for
Marcelo and Philip, then e-mail them.  If anyone is aware of an
implementation, the authors of the draft will be.

IMHO, NAT64 will suffer the same fate as NAT-PT, but your welcome
to try...

Ted