tunneling native v6 connectivity

Charles Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Fri May 15 20:22:23 CEST 2009

All,

I have a Linux virtual machine in the UK which has native v6
connectivity. (a /64). I'm also doing some consulting for a virtual
server vendor in the United States on providing v6 in their offering.

I would like to tunnel native v6 connectivity to my house from my
virtual server. I realize it won't be the best performance, but it's an
experiment/lab environment. I have already been using some he.net
tunnels for a while.

What would people recommend for this? I was thinking of using OpenVPN
and Vyatta.