Question about 6to4

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri May 15 18:52:22 CEST 2009

Most early residential adopters are going to have a few extra
PC's sitting around that they can run FreeBSD or Linux on, which
make far more flexible IPv6 routers.

The hardware routers AKA Buffalo, Linksys, etc. are mainly useful
when your dropping a router at a residence where the residents don't
know jack about networking and don't want to know about it.  That's
why the necessity is for something that's corporate-standardized and
supported.

Ted