Question about 6to4

Martin List-Petersen martin at airwire.ie
Fri May 15 01:52:03 CEST 2009

Alan Batie wrote:
> Martin List-Petersen wrote:
>
>> There are a few more. m0n0wall will run on pretty much any x86 based
>> platform and you can configure IPv6 via GUI, it does 6to4, native, 6in4
>> and SixXS dynamic tunnels, not ayiya, too.
>
> That's actually what I'm running on a soekris (soon to be an alix,
> arrives tomorrow) at home, but that's a pricey solution for the general
> case.

Correct. I've got two WRAPs, the version before the ALIX, same platform
as the Soekris, running m0n0wall lying around here.

The interface is nice and it's exactly what would be needed for the
end-user.

All we need to do now, is to find a cheap platform to put it on and get
somebody to flashload the whole she-bang from factory :) The whole end
product for under $40.

Anybody with contacts in China ?

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen