Request to review draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-ipv6-config-01.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Fri Jun 26 16:40:14 CEST 2009

Greetings again. I am sending this as one of the co-chairs of the IPsecME WG. We have a document, "IPv6 Configuration in IKEv2 ", draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-ipv6-config-01.txt, which has just gone into WG Last Call. The document has only been lightly reviewed in the WG, and we would really like more IPv6-clued folks to look at it. The WG Last Call announcement is at <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipsec/current/msg04509.html>.

Please feel free to send comments to the mailing list, even if they are short. I really do want to be sure that some folks have read the document and that we're not overlooking something obvious.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium