All Subnets must be /64, all hosts must use EUI-64? (According to RFC3513)

Merike Kaeo merike at doubleshotsecurity.com
Tue Jun 2 21:42:40 CEST 2009

  Are you going to start the /126 vs /64 pt-to-pt discussion
again? :) :)

Enough people do /126s and most products support it that I've come
across.  Although someone once did tell me "If you want to make sure
it works use /64s".

I typically look at what products do and while most try and conform
to RFCs there's plenty of deviations.

- merike