IPv6 brokenness experiment, November results

Tore Anderson tore.anderson at redpill-linpro.com
Tue Dec 1 09:22:38 CET 2009

Hi all,

thought I'd share with you the results from my experiment for November
like I did for October a month ago (for more details, see
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.org.operators.ipv6/2636).  The 3rd of
November I removed the split-horizon DNS stuff that blacklisted a couple
of eyeball networks known to be broken for 6to4 from seeing AAAA

Opera is still by far the biggest cause of breakage - about nine out of
ten clients that are unable to access the dualstack site appears to be
Opera users with (presumably) broken 6to4 or Teredo connectivity.  Three
weeks ago they told me that the issue was beeing looked into, but no
word yet on whether a fix is forthcoming or not.

The raw numbers are attached.

Best regards,
--
Tore Anderson