RFC3068 participants, where are you?

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Fri Apr 24 02:13:10 CEST 2009

William F. Maton Sotomayor wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>     Jeroen Massar posted a nice method to list known RFC3068 operators
> by just doing "whois -h whois.ripe.net RFC3068-MNT" on the NANOG mailing
> list today.  That covers off operators in Europe, but has anyone come
> across one that also lists the ones around the rest of the world?  Or am
> I thinking this is yet another nice research project for someone to go
> off and discover and list these?

I would personally prefer a research project that involved developing a
list of tier1 (or equivalent) providers in each core area who provide v6
natively.

I'm still kissing the feet of a few very kind net ops who allow me to
advertise my space over v4 tunnels. If I could buy transit for v6, I'd
be pushing v6 from my enabled PE to awaiting CE in a heartbeat.

Steve

ps. I'm one hop from TorIX, and have my foot in the door for colo. If
you are reading this and are near/in the TorIX, please contact me.