RFC3068 participants, where are you?

Andree Toonk andree at toonk.nl
Thu Apr 23 22:21:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

.-- My secret spy satellite informs me that at 4/23/09 12:48 PM  William
F. Maton Sotomayor wrote:

>     Jeroen Massar posted a nice method to list known RFC3068 operators
> by just doing "whois -h whois.ripe.net RFC3068-MNT" on the NANOG mailing
> list today.  That covers off operators in Europe, but has anyone come
> across one that also lists the ones around the rest of the world?  Or am
> I thinking this is yet another nice research project for someone to go
> off and discover and list these?

One way of listing listing all 6to4 & teredo operators is by looking at
the BGP announcements for those prefixes.

BGPmon.net keeps a list of active (and historical) 6to4 and Teredo
operators:

http://www.bgpmon.net/6to4.php
http://www.bgpmon.net/teredo.php
http://bgpmon.net/blog/?p=108