6to4 relay on IOS <-> CEF switching?

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:27:29 CEST 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 10:19 AM, Dale W. Carder wrote:

> Looks like there is some process switching.  If I have things
> configured wrong (config attached below), I'd like to get it fixed.

More interesting data:

r-cssc-b217-3-lab#sh cef int tunnel2002
Tunnel2002 is up (if_number 11)
   Corresponding hwidb fast_if_number 11
   Corresponding hwidb firstsw->if_number 11
   Internet Protocol processing disabled
   Interface is marked as tunnel interface
   Packets switched to this interface are punted to the next slow
path: Unsupported tunnel mode
   Hardware idb is Tunnel2002
   Fast switching type 14, interface type 0
   IP CEF switching disabled
   IP Null turbo vector
   IP Null turbo vector
   Input fast flags 0x0, Input fast flags2 0x0, Output fast flags 0x0,
Output fast flags2 0x0
   ifindex 9(9)
   Slot -1 Slot unit -1 Unit 2002 VC -1
   Transmit limit accumulator 0x0 (0x0)
   IP MTU 1480

r-cssc-b217-3-lab#sh ipv6 cef summ
IPv6 CEF is enabled and running centrally.
Slow processing intvl = 1 seconds backoff level current/max 0/0
0 unresolved prefixes, 0 requiring adjacency update
IPv6 CEF default table
64 prefixes