IPv6 SMTP

Steve Bertrand iaccounts at ibctech.ca
Thu May 22 00:43:33 CEST 2008

I just want to extend my gratitude to the multitude of people who have
helped me out today with testing my SMTP setup.

All who replied to my mxv6 server came from IPv6 addresses.

I was overwhelmed by the number of people who offered help off-list, and
it makes me feel very good to know that so many people are in the same
direction as I am, and are willing to help out (today and in the past)/

Over the past six months or so, I've engulfed myself in IPv6, drafts,
RFC's etc, and still have numerous people close to me in the industry
mock IPv6, its usefulness, and wonder why I'm so interested in it...

Heres to the next generation of IP, and all of those who embrace it!

Thanks everyone, and regards.

I hope to have this test server in full production by the weekend (it's
only my personal domain), then roll it out across the rest of our
company's infrastructure after a brief period.

Steve